A One-Stop-Shop For All Your Office Support And PA Requirements…
We Offer An Unrivalled Telephone Answering Service With A “World Class Service Guarantee”, PLUS – We Provide A Wide Range Of Additional Virtual PA Support Services
At the heart of our business is our exceptional telephone answering and remote reception service. A service where we GUARANTEE the level and quality of the high standard of service we offer.
In addition to this telephone reception service, and quite often in response to customer demand, we’re also busy providing our clients with a wide range of additional remote receptionist support services. For example..
- Invoice reminders/chasing
- Diary management- individual and practice based
- Placing over the phone orders and processing payments
- Email response- managing customer queries via email
“You’ll be amazed at our range of services”
And we’re always open to new ideas. So if you have a requirement for some administration work that you think can be completed be a remote receptionist, then why not call and speak to Gordon or Sarah on 0800 433 40 30 or simply complete our online enquiry form and we’ll get back to you.
Select a link below to find out further details…
- Telephone Answering Service
- Outbound Calls
- Virtual Reception
- New Business Services
- Mailing Services
- Diary Management
- Order And Payment Processing .
Telephone Answering Services
A telephone answering service is a business that receives incoming calls for other companies or individuals. Your Office & PA (based in the UK) takes calls for businesses when they’re too busy or unable to take the calls themselves, or perhaps they simply wish to offer their callers a professional reception service without the cost of employing a receptionist themselves.
We can answer calls on your behalf and in your company name, giving the caller the impression that we are a receptionist based at your company. We’ll then deal with the call according to your instructions. We can take a messages, answer questions/ queries, as well as transfer callers directly to you.
You’ll quickly discover that using a telephone answering service will offer your businesses the following advantages:
- Never miss a call again – 20% of business is lost through missed calls. With our remote telephone reception services you’ll never miss a call again
- Improves Time Management – prevents you being interrupted when you’re busy. Your caller won’t get an answer machine message, they’ll talk to a real person, based in the UK, who’ll take their message or answer their query. You can then call back if required, when it’s convenient
- Covers holiday and sickness – our telephone reception service can easily provide cover for you to help out when you or your team need to take time off
- We’re Cheaper Than Employees– We won’t cost anywhere near the amount you could expect to pay if you employed your own receptionist (and we’re usually a lot less hassle!). You won’t need to worry about covering sickness, holidays, maternity leave etc. You won’t need to provide us with desks, PC’s, office space or toilet facilities either!
- No engaged tones – you can divert your calls to us when your own phone lines are engaged. 80% of new customers won’t call back if they hear a busy tone
Business That Will Benefit From Our Telephone Answering Services…
Any business that receives phone calls from customers, prospects or colleagues can benefit from our telephone answering service. Below is an example of a few businesses that may find our service particularly useful…
- Small Businesses – You may already have reception or admin staff who answer your calls, but what happens when they’re already dealing with a call, are away from their desk, or are on holiday or off sick?You can divert your calls to our reception team when you or your staff are unavailable or simply too busy. You can choose to use our flexible service just for overflow calls (when your line’s engaged or is not answered within a certain number of rings) or to help cover periods of staff absence or you can divert all calls. The choice is your and YOU are in control.Click here to see how easy it is to divert you landline or mobile phone to Your Office & PA.
- Businesses That Require Holiday and Sickness Cover For Call Answering – if staff members are taking time off then you may need support for a short period of time to help answer your calls, take messages, process payments or complete over the phone or online orders. Our remote telephone reception service can fill the gap. We have no minimum contracts and a flexible service that makes us the perfect solution for short term cover.
- Businesses That Require Overflow Call Management – whatever the size of your business you’ll have times when your reception staff can’t handle the call volume. We can pick up overflow calls and even patch them through to the right person. Your customers won’t even realise their call has been answered off site.
- Mobile Businesses – if your business requires you to be away from the office for most of the day (for example if you’re a plumber, mobile hairdresser or consultant), then a telephone answering service will not only ensure you don’t miss a call, but will also help you provide improved service to your customers as you won’t have to worry about answering the phone for a new prospect when you’re in the middle of an important job for another customer.
- Start Up Businesses – make sure you never miss a call from a valuable customer or a new prospect. Divert your calls to your our receptionists when you’re not available to take a call or when you’re already on the line.Like many start up businesses you’ll be closely watching the pennies. Our flexible service is a perfect way for you to carefully manage your budget whilst ensuring that you never miss that important call.After all, you don’t want to waste money generating leads only to then miss the call!
- Businesses Who Want To Carefully Monitor Marketing Campaigns – If you’re investing in marketing then you need to know whether your money has been well spent. We can carefully log all your enquiries by source to make sure you know which advertising method is working the best; we can even provide you with different telephone numbers to test different campaigns.
- Businesses That Send Out Information/Brochures – we can send out information on your behalf. We’ll take the callers details (and send you these in a message) and send them the information they have requested (by email or post) without you having to lift a finger!
It’s Easy To Set Up- Here’s How It Works…
Our telephone answering service is quick and simple to set up. Within a few hours you could be enjoying the great benefits of our service.
The information below gives you an idea of how your telephone answering service would work. For further information try visiting our FAQ’s page, or feel free to contact us by filling in our online enquiry form or calling to speak to Gordon or Sarah on 0800 433 40 30 (basically whichever method of contact suits you the best).
- Sign up to our FREE 14 day trial – you can request our trial either online or by calling 0800 433 40 30. Our online form will take a few minutes to complete or you can set up over the phone if you prefer.
- Set Up Your Account – We’ll then run through your requirements with you over the phone, ensuring that we understand your needs and also checking that we have all the information we require to complete your account set up such as key personnel, contact number, your web address and trading address etc.
- Assign A DDI For Your Account – we’ll then assign you your own DDI (Direct Dial Inward) number. You’ll use this number to divert your phone lines to (landlines and mobiles) whenever you want us to answer your calls. The number we provide you with is a standard UK (01928) number. It is not an 08 or other premium style number. Diverting your lines is simple, click here for instructions on how to do this.
- Choose When To Divert your Calls – your account will then be live and you can start using the service. You can choose full divert for all your numbers, or decide to divert to us when you’re unable to take calls or when your lines are engaged. Click here for instructions on how to divert your phone lines.
- We’ll Take Your Messages/Answer Queries/ Transfer Calls – when your calls are on divert and a caller phones your number, the caller will be answered by one of our receptionists. Our state of the art phone system will recognise that the call is for your company. The call will then be routed to one of our team who’ll have all your company information on a screen in front of them before they pick up the phone. The call will then be answered in your company name.
- We’ll Accurately Take Your Message – during your account set up we’ll have worked out with you a number of different call types (specific person request, new customer, existing customer enquiry, accounts query). When we answer the call we’ll identify which call type it is and then take the appropriate message details and actions
- Getting Your Messages – once we’ve taken a message for you there are a number of ways you can retrieve this message
- All messages are logged on our secure web based system. You can log in wherever you have internet access to retrieve your messages
- All messages are sent by email. You can choose where message are sent and have messages sent to multiple email addresses
- You can choose to receive a text notification
- We can patch the call through to you whilst the caller is still on the line and give you the option to take the call
- You can call in to speak to your PA to get your messages
- We can call you to give you your messages
- Day 12 Of Free Trial – we’ll be in touch to discuss how you’re getting on with the service. Our hope is that you’ll be amazed at how quick and easy it was to set and you’ll have been really pleased with the service we’ve provided and you’ll want to continue to be a customer.If you’ve decided at this stage that this service is not for you then we’ll simply close your account following completion of your free 14 day trial.
- Choose The Right Package – using information our system will have automatically gathered during your free trial, we’ll be able to recommend the most suitable message taking package for your business.It’s only at this stage we’ll take bank details from you to complete set up of your account.Our telephone answering call packages have no minimum contracts. Every month you can review your level of usage and let us know if you feel you’d benefit from changing the deal that you’re on. You can change your package (up or down) every month if required!
It’s as simple as that. To get started on your FREE, 14 day no obligation trial simply fill in our online form or call 0844 44 80 680.
Your PA can make outbound calls on your behalf…
- Chase up outstanding invoices
- Rearrange appointments
- Check customer contact details
- Pass on messages etc…
If you employ a receptionist to answer your calls and put them through to the correct extension, then you could save your company time and money by outsourcing this service.
Employed receptionists take lunch breaks, holidays, and time off sick, plus you have to pay salaries and national insurance contributions etc. By outsourcing this service you can save yourself the hassle of covering periods of absence as well as saving your company money.
Your Office & PA can act as your receptionist, answering calls and patching them through. This service is fully flexible, we can answer all your calls or just act as an overflow or back up service when your receptionist is not available.
To find out more about our Virtual Reception services, please call 0844 44 80 680 or fill in our online enquiry form and we’ll get straight back to you.
Mailing ServicesWe can receive, sort and send on your mail, either by post of scanned copies. Your mail can be delivered to our premises. Businesses who find this service useful:
- Require a UK postal address – perhaps newly launching in the UK
- Don’t have the time to sort post or are fed up with receiving junk mail
- Require post sorting and sending to people at different addresses (perhaps home workers etc)
In addition to answering your calls we can also book and rearrange appointments for you or your customers. We have years of experience in managing diaries for practice based businesses and individuals. The benefit of our diary management service is that your callers can make or rearrange appointmtents at the time of the call, without you needing to call them back. Below are some examples of the diaries we manage:
- Physiotherapy Practice– we work with their practice management system to book/rearrange appointments and add new patient details
- Medical Specialist appointments- using an online diary we book clinic and procedure appointments
- Baby scanning– using our own online diary system we book and rearrange appointments for a baby scanning centre
- Beauty/ Massage– we work with a number of beauty/therapy and massage clinics booking and rearranging appointments. This includes through google and yahoo diaries
- Solicitors Practice– we are responsible for keeping an up-to-date diary of court cases- this includes contacting courts and CPS to check and rearrange dates as required
We are happy to learn and integrate with your current diary system (if this can be done online) or, if you don’t currently have an online system, we can provide you with access to our bespoke system as part of your telephone answering package.
Order Taking And Payment Processing
If your business processes order or payments over the phone then you’ll want to make sure that you and your team are always ready to take their order or payment, without delay, without engaged tones or answering machines. We can work with your systems to take orders and process payments. Here’s some examples of the type of ordering and payment work we complete…
- Online Car Spares Company- Using and online ordering website and logging in through Sage pay, we process orders and payments
- Online Supplements and Health Products Company– we integrate with their bespoke software so we are able to take over the phone orders and payments
- Solicitors Practice– using an e-terminal we are able to take fee payments over the phone from clients
- Medical Supplies Company– we take details of orders on their order from and process payment details
- Supplier of Woodfinishes– using their online ordering system we process orders
We would usually start work with a company on a telephone answering basis, and then, as we become more familiar with your company, you would train a few key personnel to be confident to process your orders and payments.
If you’re interested in finding out if we could work with you as part of your team, please don’t hesitate to call Gordon or Sarah on 0800 433 40 30, or click here >> “Start Your Free Trial”