Short Term Virtual Reception Cover
Our Virtual Receptionists Can Provide Short Term, Temporary, Telephone Cover For Your Business…
Our E Receptionists are the perfect, cost-effective solution, for businesses looking for telephone answering solutions. We can work as your remote reception, allowing employees to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
If you’re looking for short term cover to help answer your calls, then our virtual reception service is just what you’re looking for.
We can answer your calls in your company name, transfer calls through to the correct person (on their mobile/ home number etc) or take messages and relay them by email or SMS.
This service is perfect for companies where employees work remotely, or travel to appointments leaving an unmanned office.
By outsourcing your reception service, you can save yourself the time and hassle of employing your own receptionist. We can make sure that all your callers are greeted by a friendly, professional receptionist, who can direct their call to the correct person.
You can trial our service completely FREE for 14 days so you can discover firsthand how this service will benefit YOUR business.
“All The Benefits Of Having My Own Receptionist- But Without The Costs”
Owen Gigg, Pacific Wizard. Customer Since 2008
Switching to a virtual service WILL save your business a considerable amount of money and time. Your Office & PA can act as your receptionist, answering calls and patching them through. This service is fully flexible, we can answer all your calls or just act as an overflow or back up service when your receptionist is not available. We can work alongside your current receptionist, covering break times, holidays and other absences, as well as picking up calls when they’re already of the phone to prevent your callers getting the voicemail or an engaged tone.
Here’s How Our Virtual E Reception Service Will Benefit Your Business…
- Start With A 14 Day FREE Trial Of Our Services – Completely risk free, no strings attached trial, enables you to discover how the service will work with your business
- Never miss a call again – 20% of business is lost through missed calls. With our virtual reception services you’ll never miss a call again
- Improves Time Management – prevents you being interrupted when you’re busy. Your caller won’t get an answer machine message, they’ll talk to a real person, based in the UK, who’ll take their message or answer their query. You can then call back if required, when it’s convenient
- Covers holiday and sickness – our reception service can easily provide cover to help out when you or your team need to take time off
- We’re Cheaper Than Employees– We won’t cost anywhere near the amount you could expect to pay if you employed your own receptionist (and we’re a lot less hassle!). You won’t need to worry about covering sickness, holidays and maternity leave and you won’t have to contribute towards pensions. You also don’t need to provide us with desks, PC’s, office space or toilet facilities either!
- No engaged tones – you can divert your calls to us when your own phone lines are engaged. 80% of new customers won’t call back if they hear a busy tone
What Type Of Businesses Will Benefit From Your Virtual Reception Services?
Any business that receives phone calls from customers, prospects or colleagues can benefit from our e reception services. Below is an example of a few businesses that may find our service particularly useful…
- Small Businesses – You may already have reception or admin staff who answer your calls, but what happens when they’re already dealing with a call, are away from their desk, or are on holiday or off sick?
You can divert your calls to our reception team when you or your staff are unavailable or simply too busy. You can choose to use our flexible service just for overflow calls (when your line’s engaged or is not answered within a certain number of rings) or to help cover periods of staff absence or you can divert all calls. The choice is yours and YOU are in control.
- Businesses That Require Holiday and Sickness Cover For Call Answering – if staff members are taking time off then you may need support for a short period of time to help answer your calls, take messages, process payments or complete over the phone or online orders. Our virtual reception services can fill the gap. We have no minimum contracts and a flexible Pay-As-You-Go option that makes us the perfect solution for short term cover.
- Businesses That Require Overflow Call Management – whatever the size of your business you’ll have times when your reception staff can’t handle the call volume. We can pick up overflow calls and even patch them through to the right person. Your customers won’t even realise their call has been answered off site.
- Mobile Businesses – if your business requires you to be away from the office for most of the day (for example if you’re a plumber, mobile hairdresser or consultant), then a virtual answering service will not only ensure you don’t miss a call, but will also help you provide improved service to your customers as you won’t have to worry about answering the phone for a new prospect when you’re in the middle of an important job for another customer.
- Start Up Businesses – make sure you never miss a call from a valuable customer or a new prospect. Divert your calls to your our receptionists when you’re not available to take a call or when you’re already on the line.
Like many start up businesses you’ll be closely watching the pennies. Our flexible service Pay-As-You-Go option is a perfect way for you to carefully manage your budget whilst ensuring that you never miss that important call.
After all, you don’t want to waste money generating leads only to then miss the call!
- Businesses Who Want To Carefully Monitor Marketing Campaigns – If you’re investing in marketing then you need to know whether your money has been well spent. We can carefully log all your enquiries by source to make sure you know which advertising method is working the best; we can even provide you with different telephone numbers to test different campaigns.
It’s Easy To Set Up- Here’s How It Works…
Our virtual reception service (also known as an e reception service) is quick and simple to set up. Within a few hours you could be enjoying the great benefits of our service.
The information below gives you an idea of how this service would work. For further information try visiting our FAQ’s page, or feel free to contact us by filling in our online enquiry form or calling to speak to Gordon or Sarah on 0800 433 40 30 (basically whichever method of contact suits you the best).
- Sign up to our FREE 14 day trial – you can request our trial either online or by calling 0800 433 40 30. Our online form will take a few minutes to complete or you can set up over the phone if you prefer.
- Set Up Your Account – We’ll then run through your requirements with you over the phone, ensuring that we understand your needs and also checking that we have all the information we require to complete your account set up such as key personnel, contact number, your web address and trading address etc.
- Assign A DDI For Your Account – we’ll then assign you your own DDI (Direct Dial Inward) number. You’ll use this number to divert your phone lines to (landlines and mobiles) whenever you want us to answer your calls. The number we provide you with is a standard UK (01928) number. It is not an 08 or other premium style number. Diverting your lines is simple, click here for instructions on how to do this.
- Choose When To Divert your Calls – your account will then be live and you can start using the service. You can choose full divert for all your numbers, or decide to divert to us when you’re unable to take calls or when your lines are engaged. Click here for instructions on how to divert your phone lines.
- We’ll Take Your Messages/Answer Queries/ Transfer Calls – when your calls are on divert and a caller phones your number, the caller will be answered by one of our receptionists. Our state of the art phone system will recognise that the call is for your company. The call will then be routed to one of our team who’ll have all your company information on a screen in front of them before they pick up the phone. The call will then be answered in your company name.
- We’ll Accurately Take Your Message – during your account set up we’ll have worked out with you a number of different call types (specific person request, new customer, existing customer enquiry, accounts query). When we answer the call we’ll identify which call type it is and then take the appropriate message details and actions.
- Getting Your Messages – once we’ve taken a message for you there are a number of ways you can retrieve this message
- All messages are logged on our secure web based system. You can log in wherever you have internet access to retrieve your messages
- All messages are sent by email. You can choose where message are sent and have messages sent to multiple email addresses
- You can choose to receive a text notification
- We can patch the call through to you whilst the caller is still on the line and give you the option to take the call
- You can call in to speak to your PA to get your messages
- We can call you to give you your messages
- Day 12 Of Free Trial – we’ll be in touch to discuss how you’re getting on with the service. Our hope is that you’ll be amazed at how quick and easy it was to set and you’ll have been really pleased with the service we’ve provided and you’ll want to continue to be a customer.
If you’ve decided at this stage that this service is not for you then we’ll simply close your account following completion of your free 14 day trial.
- Choose The Right Package – using information our system will have automatically gathered during your free trial, we’ll be able to recommend the most suitable message taking package for your business.
It’s only at this stage we’ll take bank details from you to complete set up of your account.
Our virtual reception packages have no minimum contracts. Every month you can review your level of usage and let us know if you feel you’d benefit from changing the deal that you’re on. You can change your package (up or down) every month if required!
It’s as simple as that. To get started on your FREE, 14 day no obligation trial simply fill in our online form or call 0800 433 4030C